- 1986-1991 - National Academy of Fine Arts, Sofia, Bulgaria - Faculty of Illustration and Book Design
- 1991-1993 - Basel School of Design, Basel, Switzerland - Postgraduate class for Graphic arts
- Freelance designer.
- Personal and group exhibitions in Switzerland, Germany, Bulgaria.
- 2000 - Honorable mention, 2nd International Design competition, Nagoya Design Do!, Nagoya, Japan
- 2001 - Mayor of Osaka Prize, 10th International Design Competition, Osaka, Japan
- 2002 - Gold prize 2002 International Communication, Design Competition by Communication Design Association of Korea
- 2002 - Silver prize 3th International Design competition, Nagoya Design Do!, Nagoya, Japan
- 2003 - Special mention 11th International Design Competition, Osaka, Japan
- NEUT, Tokyo, Japan
- ROJO, Barcelona, Spain
- Belio, Madrid, Spain
- Add!ct Brussels, Belgium
- Born Magazine, Usa
- Paperkut, Italy
- Noname Magazine, Italy
- Graphis, USA
- ShopByMany, Bulgaria
- International projects: ARTSTORM v1, v2 and v3.
- Indian Jeans, Italy, Organized by ROJO experimental event with the objective to bring together international group of artists and to create the communication campaign for the client in a very short period of time, including - printable imagery and graphics, web, mini-pieces, soundtracks and motion-graphics