Boris is born in 1989 in Sofia, Bulgaria. He has three artist's books - "My Demons" 2012, "Doppelgänger" 2013, "Amygdala" 2013, all published by United Dead Artists. His drawings has been published in "The New York Times", "La Tranchee Racine" and others.
- Book and Graphic Design in National Academy of Art, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Illustration in Hogeschool voor Wetenschap and Kunst, Sint-Lucas Beeldende Kunst, Gent, Belgium
- Duksung Women's University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Finalist of the 2010-2011 Raymond Leblanc Award, with the comic project “Eloge à l'Internet”,
- Selected in the top 10 artists in the category “Young talents “at the Angoulême International Comics Festival 2013,
- He has four solo' exhibitions in Sofia
- United Dead Artists, 400 dessins à vif, Gallery Lavignes, Paris, 2012
- Vienna (Wittgenstein House, 2012),
- Brussels (Moof Museum, 2010), etc