1943 - 2016
Graduated from the National Academy of Arts, specialty - Poster.
Works in the sphere of the graphic design.
Biennial of Poster in Lahti, Warsaw, Mons, Brno, Mexico, Toyama, Hong Kong, Chaumont, Colorado;
and also many representing Bulgarian poster abroad the country Russia, Cuba, Canada, Latin America, Italy, Germany, Hungary, Poland, India, Syria, Algeria, Czech, Slovak Republic, Australia, Japan, Mexico, Austria, Netherlands, France, USA, Denmark, etc.
America Today 500 Years Later - Mexico; Billboard exhibition Coexistence - Museum on the Seam, Jerusalem; Ginza Graphic Gallery, Tokyo; World of Friends - Brno; Internet Action September 11, 2001 - Canada; Europe 2020 - Zagreb, 2002; Europe 2020 Today for Tomorrow - Croatia, 2005; 400 years, DON QUIJOTE - Caracas, Venezuela, 2005; Water Collection Poster - Mexico, 2006, Basta - Argentina, 2007, etc.
One-man shows: Sofia, Plovdiv, Vienna, Berlin, Alger, Maputo (Mozambique), Harare (Zimbabwe), New York, Danish Museum of posters Aarhus (Denmark), etc.
- 1974 - First Prize - International Competition for Poster, Italy;
- 1981, 1985 - Annual prizes of the Union of Bulgarian Artists for Applied Graphics;
- 1985 - Second Prize - International Triennial of Social Poster, Mons, Belgium;
- 1986 - Bronze Medal - International Biennial of Graphic Design, Brno, Czechoslovakia
- 1995 - The Initiator and the President of the Organizational Committee of the International Triennial of Stage Poster-Sofia.
- 1996 - Advertising & Publishing Hause - Dari Ikonomov
- 2004 - Member of the International Jury of the Poster Biennial in Mexico.
Member of the Union of Bulgarian Artists.